guide to the marina.
- We let the kids play at Moscone Playground (new playground coming soon!).
- We let the kids take scooter rides at The Palace of Fine Arts.
- All the great craft and indie fairs at Fort Mason.
- Marina Green for views of boats and the Golden Gate and for the kids to run around.
- House of Air and Planet Granite for cool activites for kids.
- We get ice cream at Smitten (also in my Hayes Valley guide).
- We have casual burgers & milkshakes at Super Duper or Roam. YES.
- We get Italian at three notable Italian places: Delarosa, A16 and Roma Antica.
- ... Or for casual, Italian Homemade Company or Lucca's Deli.
- Tacos at Don Pistos (favorite), Tacolicious, or Flores.
- Cupcakes at Kara's.
- We find the best cakes and cookies at Susie Cakes.
- We eat salads and healthy food at Blue Barn.
- And grab a treat for the road at Loving Cup (coconut rice pudding is my vice/also in Hayes).