When the weather gets chilly, I want to shop. Seriously, fall kids clothes are the cutest!! I'm such a sale shopper, so I'll have to wait a bit to get some coupons, if someone handed me a shopping spree specifically for fall wardrobes, here's what I'd pick:
(You could make so many cute outfits just using these 12 items!)
From top left:
1.Gap Skinnies. I love Gap jeans because they make different jeans for different toddler shapes. Sophie is petite, so we love the mini-skinnys.
2. Mini Boden Knitted Jacket. Classic and cozy.
3. Minnetonka Lace-Up Boots. Brown, fringe boots in a mini size? LOVE.
4. Zara Honey Comb Scarf. Comes in bright colors and isn't just for looks... it actually keeps your little ones warm!
5. Gap Crocheted Sweater Dress. Pretty and neutral. Perfect for pairing with fun leggings and boots.
6. Zara Pleated Print Skirt. Soph loves "princess skirts" and would be very excited to own a pink one.
7. J.Crew long-sleeve Eiffel Tower tee. Sparkly Eiffel Tower plus mint green is a total winner in my book.
8. Chooka Plum Rain Boot. My favorite rain boots I've seen for kids. I want some for myself too!
9. Washed Denim Jacket. Goes with everything. Jean jackets are a staple in our house.
10. Peek Prose Flat. Pretty little shoes to dress up an outfit!
11. Everyday Leggings. Polka dots are huge this fall. These would go great with a brightly colored long-sleeve tee.
12. Floral Waffle-Knit Henley. Basic shape with a lovely print.
*And an extra special, happy 30th birthday to my loving and adorable husband Brian.